The trade-back facility is intended to reduce your risk in two common situations:
1. your customer makes a special request, but you worry they may not follow through when they see the item.
2. you want a display item with wow factor, but are worried the item may not sell and your money will be tied up.
How it works.
You purchase items with a minimum value per piece of £50.00. These items must be clearly marked on the invoice at time of purchase. Safely return any unsold item up to 4 months after purchase date for a credit against your next invoice.
As well as our normal terms and conditions, certain additional conditions apply:
- Customer must use credit on replacement stock of their choice, either lower value items that are easier to resell or replacement display items as part of the scheme. Any replacements must be registered as trade back items.
- Customer eligibility and total value of goods allowable under the scheme will be decided by Moussa management on a case by case basis.
- Maximum of 5 items per customer at any one time.
- Minimum value of £50.00 per item.
- Returned items must be received by Moussa within 4 months of purchase date.
- Returned items must be received in a clean and undamaged condition. Moussa will not accept goods received in a damaged condition.
- Returned items must include a reference to the original purchase invoice number and date, and specify what they want as replacement goods.
- Customers are to pay for cost of returning any goods.
- Moussa will pay for sending replacement items, but reserve the right to delay dispatch to coincide with a new order or customer visit.